Mention of sources Peter Geisler, Schopfheim / 2000
- Stocks of the Stadtarchiv Ulm: addressbooks 1949, 1951,1959
documents located under signatures B 121 with B 121/003; B 032/41/42; B 773/10; 51/348
- Stock of the Wirtschaftsarchiv Stuttgart-Hohenheim: signature:A 9 Bü 1622
- Deutsches Patentamt München / Patentauslegestelle Stuttgart (for patent documents)
|Information by relatives of Walter Voss / by former employees / data from personal documents from the estate of Walter Voss.
- Since about 1994 data of more than 2100 Diax-cameras, more than 1900 lenses and different accessories were collected.
- Printed documents from the factory
- Diax/Voss price-guides, leaflets and user manuals could not be listed biographically correct because of specifications lacking.
- Dating from 1949 to 1957 alltogether 42 prints were available, most of them as originals.
- Further documents from the factory’s estates:
- a book titled „Das deutsche Photo- und Kino-Fachadressbuch“, Bad Kissingen, Ausgabe 1957;
- spare parts listings of nearly all Diax cameras contained technical data to almost every single spare part from 1948 to 1957.
- Only documents for the earliest types and for the Diaxette were missing.
|A detailed list of additional sources used during my research is published in my book on the Diax history.
Contents © Dr. Peter Geisler